Is Your Website Secure For Google ?
The search engine giant is starting to mark HTTP websites which collect passwords or credit card details as ‘Not Secure’ from January 2017 on Google Chrome.
This year, Google has taken things to the next level, that HTTP websites which collect passwords or credit card information will start being marked as ‘Not Secure’ in Chrome from January 2017, with the launch of Chrome 56. This represents a significant shift from the previously neutral notifications and in time, we can expect to see all HTTP websites being marked as ‘Not Secure’ with a more prominent, red security indicator.
Peace Of Mind For You And Your Customers
A digital certificate helps your customers clarify your identity, especially if you receive sensitive and confidential information and credit card data via online transactions.
Even if your website looks amazing, customers will not want to enter their personal details, if they don’t feel it secure. By having an SSL certificate you can give 100% security assurance to customers, visiting your website.
This will impact website authenticity and may turn people away from visiting sites that do not have https in the address. Take a step ahead, secure your website with the most advanced and economic series of SSL Certificates at name.crb.co.in
More detailed discussion call Us +91-9500038406
- Every time you log into your admin console for your website’s content management system (CMS), you’re transmitting your user id and password back to the web server for validation and to allow you to log in. Again, someone watching the traffic could grab that data, giving them access to your website.
- Google wants user’s experience to be good, and they are encouraging websites to use an SSL certificate to encrypt all data. They have said that it is a ranking signal to the search engine, and can boost a site slightly in the search results.
- My personal feeling is that it gives a bit more trust to a website. The more your visitors trust your website, and by extension, you, the more likely they are to do business with you.
The Disadvantages to Using SSL
As with every positive, there often is a negative, and in the case of setting up SSL on your website, there are a couple:
- You’ll take a slight speed hit on your website performance, because every web page request has to be encrypted and decrypted on each end. So the data your website is sending back to the user’s browser has to be encrypted first, then transmitted, then the browser has to decrypt the data before it can be displayed. Google wants fast websites, so converse to the slight boost from having an SSL certificate, you’ll get a small hit on performance.
- You have to buy the certificate which can run several hundred dollars depending on the type you get. You have to renew it every 1-3 years as well, so it’s an ongoing cost.
- Configuration can be a bit of a challenge. Need involve the techies or pay extra for hosting company.
Did the SSL Help My SEO?
When Google announced a couple years ago that they wanted to see SSL certificates installed on websites, a lot of SEO pundits were screaming that everyone has to get it done because it’s a ranking signal.
- Trust – If you get an EV certificate that shows the green address bar in the browser, you’re going to be giving your visitors a sense of trust. And when they know you’re taking their security seriously, they’re going to be appreciative.
- Verification – One of the best things about installing an SSL certificate on your server is that it guarantees your visitors you really are who you say you are. This is important when trying to do business online.
- Integrity of Data – Additionally, with SSL, you can guarantee integrity of data. For example, without SSL, it’s possible to not only intercept data going to and from the web server, but to change it as well!
- Google and SEO – Last but not least, you have to take into consideration the recent announcements by Google that they’re going to be using whether or not a server uses SSL as a ranking signal.
CRB Innovative Solutions Pvt Ltd
Letter of Service Tax to be added on upcoming invoices – Intimation.
Date:Friday, 13 November 2015
Warm Greetings and Wishes from Team CRB..
We value your valuable association with us and we would be glad to serve you more in the near future.
Since we have to adhere ourselves to the mandatory compliance governed by the Indian Government, we will be including the service tax component in our invoices raised against the orders placed.
The Government of India has issued a notification (ref Notification No. 22/2015-Service Tax issued by MINISTRY OF FINANCE -DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE) dated 6th November,2015, stating that Swachha Bharat Cess will be levied w.e.f. 14th November, midnight.Accordingly, the revised service tax from 14% to 14.5% will be applicable for all the bills processed from 14th November, 2015 midnight onwards.
Kindly take a note of the same.
all website development, hosting will have a service tax on 14.5%
Feel Free to discuss reg this notice with accounts department @ 044-2620009, 45520009 or email us : email@example.com
Thanks for your kind support over all these years.
Dear Valued Customer,
Greetings from CRB !
It`s a Festive Season, if you are you Planning to Promote your Business through using reliable #SMS Platform than definite this mail can be helpful & fulfill your requirement in a very effective manner.
Why should you choose SMS in a market full of your competitors?
· Bulk SMS can be used to send wishes and greeting during a festival season or special occasion by the company or institution.
· SMS reaches the customers in no time.
· SMS reaches the cust mobile, But some Emails are landing on JUNK folder now a days.
· You can send bulk SMS can be confident of the fact that the SMS is received by the targeted person.
· You can get the reports to ensure that the SMS is successfully sent.
· You are flexible to communicate the targeted population without disturbing your customer and without getting your schedule disturbed.
· The bulk SMS software can be designed according to your specific needs.
· Auto DND Filter and delivery between 09:00AM to 09:00PM as per TRAI Regulation.
Call our SMS Marketing Advisor now: 044-26200009, 044-45520009 Mobile: 9940618406.
Grow your Business through mobile marketing!!
CRB helps you with an integrated citrus payment gateway that allows your online store to accept credit card payments from customers. Payment gateways cost money and charge per transactions, and there are a lot of them to choose from. Picking the right gateway can help save you money and keep your business running smoothly. Once you’ve chosen your payment gateway, integrating it into your online store software is a snap.
Citrus will provide complete, simple and secure online payment gateway services and e-business solutions to websites, with real time transaction validation. This enables the merchant’s website to transact and accept payments online. It also offers different solutions suiting businesses, including Credit Cards/ Debit Cards, Net Banking with ICICI, YES bank, Axis, HDFC, Citibank, etc
CRB Innovative Solutions will help you on Purchases, Documentation, Integration with your website, Testing & live results and Custom report based on the success ratio.
call us for more details
Unlimited Website Hosting India
valid till 15th April 2015
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Domains & Sub-Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts, Forwarders, Auto Responders
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
Powerful Control Panel – cPanel
- World’s Leading Hosting Control Panel
- Manage Web Pages, View Website Statistics, Create Email Accounts etc.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 24x7x365 Support
Pre-order your .Cricket domain
We’ll let you know when you can reserve and register your own dot Cricket domain name.
A domain for the cricket community
cricket The .CRICKET domain extension will create a fresh online identity for clubs, teams, players, leagues, gear manufacturers and other related products and services to this popular sport. Register your interest in this new web address alternative for your home on the web today!
When can I buy a. CRICKET web address?
.CRICKET domains will be available for general registration on February 17, 2015. All pre-orders are submitted automatically on the launch date as soon as the registry opens.
Need more information?
If you would like more information about the .CRICKET domain ending, have other questions about the Sport & Hobbies domains or our pre-registration service, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 9500038406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REPUBLIC DAY OFFER
Your True Indian Online Identity
Reg for just Rs.199/-
CALL: 044-35350009, 9500038406